Exams Coming Up Soon



Starting from this week, I shall prepare myself for the final exam. For sure books totally covered up all spaces on my writing desk, and sometimes I feel it make me crazy because I have to face up numerous chapters in just few days. Considering all of effort I have done throughout my study, I can definitely say that I'm slow learner. Now, the trouble seems to be more problematic because I'm too lazy and doesn't have mood to start doing anything.

Perhaps I can be superb intelligent guy if and only if I'm lost in an isolated island or amazon's jungle and away from technological advanced gadget. hahaha.

For sure I can't live with no hand phone, net book & laptop, and the INTERNET!
Maybe I need some external helpers, perhaps motivation from friends and family.
The final exam shall be coming up soon. Wish me luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post